1. if i could be any inanimate object in the world, i would pick to be an easy-bake oven. because: they are warm and have nice little cakes and cupcakes inside of them.
2. today, i wanted to use the word colloquialism in a sentence in a letter, and i thought spell checker was gonna kick my butt and be all, "you are stupid and can't spell and we don't even know what word you're trying to make with all those stupid, weeny letters", but no. i spelled it right on the first try. i feel so smart.
3. colloquialism. i bet you don't even know what that means.
4. my least favorite word is prudent. [except i really like the song "dear prudence" by the beatles.]
5. if barclay could be any inanimate object in the world, he would pick to be the northern lights, because people would think he was cool and he could dance. [but i don't think this is a very good answer because northern lights dance, and are therefore not all that inanimate and really aren't 'an object'. maybe he thought i asked, 'if you could be any animate thing in world, what would you be?' probably.] [to be fair, it was about 2 o'clock in the morning and he was trying to sleep when i asked him.]
6. i put a little bit too much lime in my water bottle today, and have been wearing a kind of sour face all day as a result.
7. have i ever told you about the time i convinced a camp counsellor that i was twins for a whole week?
8. my favorite thing about grade 2 was putting daisies in food colored water and watching them turn colors. i might do that when i get home tonight.
9. alas. i have no daisies. it's not quite flower season yet.
if you could be any inanimate object in the world, what would you be and why?