1. barclay and i went to my parent's farm. that's where i hung out most when i was five. [because i lived there.]
2. on saturday morning before brekkie, we went outside and jumped on the trampoline and rode bikes in our pajamas. do you know how much i love being outside in pajamas?
more than you think times 12 is how much.
4. dad got out the gun and the boys shot pop cans off the front porch.
5. we played in the coolest tree house of all times.
6. a happy host of other reasons such as eating like i had the metabolism of a 5 year old, building puzzles and playing games on the floor of the living room, family movie night, and crokinole.
on the way home, we got stuck in 10 km/h traffic like one can only do in the prairies.
how was yours? [i realize you're not all canadian. so you'll have to wait a while to answer this question i guess.]