it turns out "how to pick up a woman" advice is in these days. since this post, i've had numerous requests for more. i scoured my resources [the website i found in a spam email], hoping to find advice for you on how to pick up a woman at the gym.
i was not dissapointed. an excerpt from an article on this very subject:
Let me tell you, when you learn how to meet a girl in a gym it can be a pretty fun experience. There are tons of girls in a gym just waiting for you to learn how to meet a girl in gym like them. Sure gym is for gaining new muscles, but it is also for gaining new lifelong friends.
some tips, quoted directly from someone who obviously has a lot of practise in looking for love in all the strong places:
1. If she gets mad at you then it's ok. Don't go begging forgiveness unless you really did something wrong because that's needy.
2. Most men wait until they have loads of cash to date women. I will tell you right now that if women are dating you for your loads of cash then that sucks.
3. Most people get anxious before approaching a girl. That's ok just imagine how you are about to rock her world.
4. Check out other gyms other than just your own gyms. Just because there are a lot of girls where you are doesn't mean there aren't anywhere else.
5. Never get involved with an annoying girl.
i thought i would add my own number 6:
6. try to approach a girl who is lifting weights and say something suave and witty like such as: "if you were a dumbbell, i'd pick you up." hopefully she will concentrate more on the witty play on words and less on the you comparing her to a dumbbell.
anyways. i should let you go practise. let me know how these work for you.
[UNRELATED TO THIS POST: it was rebecca st. james, for those of you who were wondering. i will not elaborate.]