Friday, April 9, 2010

a list of not really anything in particular

1. i like all of the colors, except hunter green.
2. it is very, very windy outside today. a billboard fell onto my street. i am glad i didn't park there.
3. reese's peanut butter cups were invented by a farmer who didn't really like farming.
4. i have this newly discovered fear of billboards falling on me or on my car.
5. i got a new scotch tape dispenser at work and it makes life easy.[not all of life. just the parts that involve scotch tape.]
6. "sometimes, when i am putting oranges in a circle, i think my thoughts, and they make me laugh." - winona ryder as bjork 
7. weddings are nice
8. i miss california.
9. If a picture is worth a thousand words and a video is 4 minutes long, then (at 30 frames per second) that video would be worth 7,200,000 words.
10.friday seems like a good day to write a list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"BABIES EVERYWHERE!"
"Everything is music..."
Bawhahaha...Thank you for this wonderful list!

Chess said...

I came here to thank you for commenting on my blog... and I ended up falling madly in love with yours. It's just fantastic! I love your writing style and I love the pics of these houses. I'm glad to find a lovely new blog to read! :)

I have nothing to declare but my genius said...

Loving the list - made me laugh. You have an award at my blog by the way

suzy said...

crystal: you were on my mind when i wrote that quote. dang, i miss you.
you other two: THANK you. :) you've made me smile.