1. this morning when i woke up there was a note on the table where i usually eat my breakfast. i smiled, because i knew the note had to be for me. my love language is not limited to but absolutely includes little notes and cards and letters. i slid a piece of bread into the toaster and picked up the note. it read, "WIENER STICKS."
2. my husband has been gone for two days now. my skin is shriveling up and my bones are crushed to a fine, white, delicate powder. i can't go on much longer.
3. if i could have the keys and unlimited access to any building anywhere in the world, i'd pick...oh i don't know. i'll have to come back to that one later.
4. have you ever wondered what life would be like if any one emotion didn't exist? like, anger. or excitement. or whatever.
5. or what if there were extra emotions that don't exist now? oooh. consider. it's like trying to think of a color that doesn't exist. odd.
6. if i could have the keys and unlimited access to any building anywhere in the world, i'd pick...
i think i'd pick a huge huge mall. that might sound lame to you BUT: think of a mall that has an indoor amusement park, indoor water park, music stores [complete with grand pianos], book stores, coffee shops, a massive food court and probably a yogen fruz. and probably i'd throw myself a birthday party every night at 2 in the morning and all my friends would have incentive to stay friends with me at least until they got tired of water parks and yogen fruz.
7. on monday, i'm going on a road trip to visit my friend hannah. i am luckier than all of you.
8. i answered the phone today and spilled water all over my very important folder which holds every single important file i've ever filed at this job. at first i was mad, but then some of the colors ran together and the pages got a little puffy and there's sort of a nice crinkly effect on the corners, and i can still read everything, so it's ok.
9. I'M HUNGRY.
10. does anyone remember those purple chewy candies called bonkers? i can't find them ANYWHERE since i turned 10. and i need one today.