0. friday. again. for the love.
1. last year, barclay gave me a potted plant for my birthday. i really really wanted to keep it alive, if only to prove that i'm responsible and can care about other living things, but it's dying and now i know that i can never be a mother.
2. a guy just walked past carrying eight toilet plungers... so...
3. the christopher walken situation seems to be quite under control, and my joy knows no bounds. not a single bound. [seriously. "my joy knows no bounds". what does that mean? for the love.]
5. my dream saturday: wake up to breakkie in bed [waffles with whipped cream and turkey bacon and yogurt and peaches and syrup and eggs and acai berry juice because it tastes like the inside of a gusher and icing sugar], watch some old cartoons, go upstairs to find out we suddenly live on newport beach and there's an all-year music festival featuring anathallo and mewithoutYou [circa 2006/2007] and brand new and others like that and get a wee sunburn and a wee ringing in my ears and eat a lindt chocolate ball. and some spaghetti. and cuddle a panda bear. and go to sleep roughly around 11:30. in a hammock.
6. "jogging is very beneficial. it's good for your legs and your feet. it's also very good for the ground. it makes it feel needed." - charles m. schulz
7. what's your dream saturday?
8. today, one of my co-workers crawled under my desk and when i asked what she was doing, she answered, "i'm your new troll," and then she just sat there for a little while while i typed stuff. i think we're all a little tired around here today.
9. also, does my non-use of capitalization bother you? consider this a public opinion poll.
10. i pulled a piece of paper out of the printer today that said, "if you can read this, it means it's working."
so i guess that's a positive thing.