Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i was in a street fight today, against a gang. and they had superpowers.

kids these days.
so i'm walking through the park with a friend and this girl is walking through the park with her friends, and she's like, 9. and she points at me and shouts, "I HAVE SUPERPOWERS!!" and her and her friends start shooting at me with imaginary guns.
it was great fun. me against 5 nine year olds...my friend just stood there, uselessly. you'll have to excuse her, she's almost 21 and likes to mostly act like an adult.
anyways, i shot two of them, the rest got away. when they were on the other side of the hill, i heard one of them yell, "BRING IT, SISTA! COME BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS!"
and i yelled, "YOU COME HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!"
but my friend wanted to go home. dang. i so never want to grow up.

No comments: