1. boy howdy, friday again.
2. last night, kiersten and i walked around right before the sun went down and looked at houses.
3. admission: we looked in the houses too. at about 9 at night, you can't really help it, and it's the home-owners' faults for leaving their blinds wide open, and it's a step up from reading house and home magazines. but i draw the line at taking pictures of the outside of strangers' homes. i promise.
4. i won a pair of bright red sunglasses on wednesday morning. you have never seen such a happy little camper as i was that day. i had joy seeping out of every pore. i got joy zits.
5. someday, i might write a book called joy zits. it'd be, in general, pretty optimistic and cheery. would you read it? consider this an official potential prospective book audience poll.
6. i'm just too tired to think of a number 6. onward.
7. last night, barclay and i thought of a magical new music game. i'll teach it to you tomorrow maybe. music games are the best kind of games, i think.
8. once i had this great farm cat and his name was blackie. blackie had three kittens, so i guess he was a girl. i named them tiger, smokey, and blackie. two of them died, but tiger didn't. tiger had three kittens, and i named them snowflake, smokey, and blackie. smokey and blackie died, but snowflake survived and gave birth to three kittens. i named them smokey, tiger, and blackie. they all died, and then this orange cat started hanging around. i named it tiger, and it had three kittens.
9. speaking of pets, i also had baby chicks, but never named any of them. kaiden had an earthworm that he named goldilocks and a fly named cupcake.