Saturday, December 26, 2009

i punched my little sister in the face on Christmas Day.

grinch, much?
but i said i was sorry. so, i'd like to think that Christmas this year was a day of forgiveness, mercy, restoration, and grace, and also not being mad at people when they've punched you in the face.

her and dad were playing that trust game, you know, where one person shuts their eyes and just falls backwards into the other person's arms and they catch you. hopefully.
so, anyways, he says, "are your eyes closed?"
and she says, "yes", even though they aren't. 
so i punched her in the face.
accidentally, kind of, because i was doing that thing where you pretend to punch someone in the face to see if their eyes are actually closed. but i have sucky depth perception, so...
but i think that her eyes were mostly watering because she was laughing so hard.
because, you know, being punched in the face feels hilarious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...

suzy said...

aw thanks! who is this?

Anonymous said...

haha...I read this post and laughed for like 5 minutes straight! tears running down my face, can't breath type of laughter :) It was a great 5 minutes!

Elise said...

I also had tears running down my face.. I dont know if it was cuz it hurt or just cuz I got punched in the face.. by my sister.. haha.. oh well I forgive you Suzy!

Elise said...

I also had tears running down my face.. I dont know if it was cuz it hurt or just cuz I got punched in the face.. by my sister.. haha.. oh well I forgive you Suzy!